TN TRB Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (TN TRB) inviting applications for the positions of Lecturers.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 12th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Lecturers – 1060
1. Name of the Post: Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non Engineering)
2. Scale of Pay: Rs.56100 – 177500 ( Level 22 )
(i) Lecturer in Engineering subjects : “A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture with not less than sixty Percent of marks or equivalent :
(a) Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.”
(b) (As per Tamil Nadu Government Gazette Extraordinary No.218 dated July 8, 2017). As in the notification table 4 a) Vacancies are not available for Lecturer in Architecture and hence B.Arch., degree holders are not eligible to apply to this recruitment.
(ii) Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
Age: Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01/07/2019
Application Fee: The Examination fee is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) for all candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category. Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded.
1. Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 KB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 KB) separately. The candidates have to upload their photo image and signature image while applying online. The online application uploaded without the candidate’s photograph and candidate’s signature will be rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
2. A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active as all the communications will be sent to the registered email id only.
3. Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
4. Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category, and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
5. The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and it is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of User Departments before finalization of selection.
6. Possession or use of electronic devices such as Mobile phone, Micro phone or any other Associated Accessories, Calculator, Log Tables, Pager, Digital Diary, Books, Electronic equipment or gadgets, etc., are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall. If any candidate is found in possession of any these devices/documents, candidate’s candidature is liable to be cancelled. Also, the candidate should not bring any valuables to the Examination Centre and the Centre shall not be responsible for their safe custody.
7. No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Centre or harass the staff employed by the Board during the conduct of the Examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized accordingly…Read more>>