Rail Wheel Factory Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Rail Wheel Factory, RWF inviting applications for the positions of Sports Quota.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 24th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Sports Quota – 05
Job Location – Across India
Other Qualification Details:-
1. Position: Sports Quota
(i) Technician Grade lll: 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT in the relevant Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engg. Trades OR 10th Pass plus ITI in the relevant Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engg. Trades OR 10th pass – The selected candidate has to undergo 03 years of training.
(ii) Junior Clerk/ Accounts Clerk: 12th (+2 Stage) Pass or its equivalent.
(iii) Pay Matrix Level – 1 RS (RP) Rules, 2016: 10th Pass OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Application Fee :-
(i) The Processing Fee for all candidates except those mentioned in para (b) below: Rs.500/- (Five Hundred only) with a provision for refunding Rs. 400/- to those who actually appear in the trials. (ii) For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs.250/- (Two Hundred and Fifty only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the trials.
General Instructions :-
1. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
2. Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the application form and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as all imponant messages will be sent by e-mail/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidate.
3. RWF administration reserves the right to alter the stages of recruitment or cancel part or whole or any recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may decrease or even become NIL at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration.
4. The eligible candidates are alerted to be in readiness to appear in the trials which is scheduled to be held from 23.03.2020 to 27.03.2020. The details of venue and timings will he intimated in due course.
5. The candidates applying for the post should keep track of the official website of Rail Wheel Factory. In case the applicant does not receive the call letter 5 days before the notified sports trials date(s) due to postal delay, the applicant should report to Personnel Department in person for duplicate call letter at least one day before the trials dates. Duplicate call letter will be issued on production original photo identity card i.e., Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, Pan Card, Passport or Driving License.
6. The candidates belonging to North Eastern states, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshwadeep Islands, the required Domicile certificates should be enclosed.
7. All the candidates getting appointed through sports quota will undergo probation period of 2 years. Before completion of probation period, the performance of the sportsperson shall be reviewed at the Railway/Unit Level by a committee constituted for the purpose. If the performance is considered to be unsatisfactory, the probation period Will be extended and in case performance is not found up to the mark, his services is liable to be terminated.
8. The decision of RWF Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, issue of free Rail passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of trials/interview, selection, allotment of post to selected candidates etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. Sportspersons recruited against sports quota shall be terminated from service, if the information and documents furnished by him for recruitment are found incorrect/fake at any stage, observing requisite procedure for such termination. Further, such candidates are also liable for criminal prosecution.
The Senior Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways), Administrative Building, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064…Read more>>