West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.PSCWB inviting applications for the positions of Motor Vehicle Inspector.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 30th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Motor Vehicle Inspector – 19 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
1. N.B.: Ability To Read, Write And Speak In Bengali Is An Essential Requirement But Such Knowledge Is Not Mandatory For Candidates Whose Mother Tongue Is Nepali, Unless Specifically Mentioned. Such Ability Will Be Tested At The Time Of Interview.
2. Name Of The Post Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-technical)
3. Pay: Rs. 7,100 – 37,600 (P.B. 3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/- and other allowances.
4. Qualifications: Essential – Must have a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
Must not be less than 18 (eighteen) years and not more than 39 (thirty-nine) years on the 01.01.2019
Rs. 160/- only, Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Castes And Scheduled Tribes Recognized In West Bengal And Persons With Disabilities (P.w.d.) Having Physical Disability Of 40% And Above Are Not Required To Pay Any Fee. Obc Candidates Of West Bengal Are, However, Required To Pay Usual Fee As Aforesaid. No Exemption Of Fee Is Available To S.c./s.t. Candidates Of Other States. No Claim For Refund Of The Fee Will Be Entertained Nor Will It Be Held In Reserve For Any Other Examination.
1. Submission Of More Than One Application For Any Post Is Strictly Forbidden. Candidature Of Any Candidate Who Submits More Than One Application Will Be Summarily Cancelled.
2. All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained only from Universities/ Institutions duly recognized by the competent authorities.
3. Candidates Must Fulfil The Essential Qualifications By The Closing Date.
4. Meritorious Sportsperson: Meritorious Sportsperson in the area of International Competition, National Competition, InterUniversity Tournament and National Sports/Games for School Education in the following list of Sports:- (i) Athletics (including Track and Field events), (ii) Badminton, (iii) Basket Ball, (iv) Cricket, (v) Football, (vi) Hockey, (vii) Swimming, (viii) Table Tennis, (ix) Volley Ball, (x) Tennis, (xi) Weight Lifting, (xii) Wrestling, (xiii) Boxing, (xiv) Cycling, (xv) Gymnastics, (xvi) Judo, (xvii) Rifle Shooting, (xviii) Kabaddi and (xix) Kho-Kho – vide Govt. of West Bengal, Labour Department Notification No. 49-EMP/1M-25/98 dated 1st March, 2011.
5. All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission….Read more>>