Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.PGIMER inviting applications for the positions of Personal Assistant.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 14th, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Personal Assistant – 17 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
1. It is proposed to fill up 17 vacant posts of Personal Assistant under Promotion Quota and Limit ed Departmental Competitive Examination Quota in Level-6 in the pay matrix under 7th CPC from amongst the Stenographers of t his Institute who fulfil the requite eligibility criteria as per detail given below: –
2. By Promotion on Seniority-cum~fitness basis: No. of posts:- 09 posts (UR-06, SC-02 a.nd ST-01) Eligibility- Stenographers with 10 years of regular service in the grade · at this Institute and qualifying a departmental test in shorthand at a speed of 100 w.p.m. in Stenography (English/Hindi).
3. By Limited Departmental Competitive Examination:- No. of posts:- 08 posts (UR-04, SC-03 and ST-01) Eligibility:- Stenographers with 5 years of regular service in the grade at this Institute.
4. Further, the Institute is in the process of conducting departmental examination for filling up 07 vacant posts (UR-05, SC-01 & ST-01) of p·rivate Secretaries. Accordingly, the number of posts under both the categories i.e. Promotion Quota and LDCE Quota may increase or decrease
1. The select list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared by holding a Stenography test and evaluation of ACR with the following weight age:-75% for the Stenography test. 5% for higher qualification (5 marks to those possessing a degree a.nd above, 2 marks for those possessing 1ih Class or equivalent or a diploma in Secretarial practice or equivalent). 20% for ACRs.
2. Test ·in shorthand at 120. w.p.rn. for 7 minutes with transcription time of 45 minutes/60 minutes for English/Hindi respectively shall be held by the Institute·.
3. A select list containing names of successful candidates, equivalent to the number of vacancies shall be prepared in the order of merit based on the total marks obtained in the test for the qualification and for ACRs as above….Read more>>