National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. NIRDPR inviting applications for the positions of Project Manager. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 24th April, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Project Manager – 02 Posts
Job Location – Hyderabad
Education Qualification :
NIRDPR is a premier Institute providing training, research and consultancy services in the field of rural development. NIRD & PR proposes to engage the services of qualified and experienced persons on contract basis for the following positions at Hyderabad:
Advt. No. 5/2021
1. Name of the Post: Project Manager (Internal Audit)
2. No of Post: 2 Nos. at NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
3. Qualifications – Retired employees from Audit wing of Indian Audit & Accounts Department and should have drawn at least from the Grade pay of Rs.4800 but not more than Rs.6,600 (6th Pay Commission) at the time of retirement.
4. Experience Retired employees of Indian Audit & Accounts Department, with field experience in transaction and Performance audit. Knowledge of MS Word and Excel is preferable.
5. Consolidated Remuneration: Their remuneration will be regulated as per Government of India, Ministry of Finance OM NO. F.No.3-25/2020-E.IIIA , dt.9.12.2020 issued for regulation of Remuneration in case of Contract Appointment of Retired Central Government Employees, ie., Basic Pay at the time of retirement minus Pension. A fixed amount towards Transport allowance will be paid in addition to the remuneration, as mentioned above, as per OM ibid. No increase in remuneration is allowed during the contract period, as per OM ibid.
6. Quarters NIRDPR Staff quarters which are within the NIRDPR Campus can be allotted, on request and subject to availability and payment of rent will be charged as per norms…Read more>>