Last Date for Submission of Application is on 09th August, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Site Engineer – 04 Posts
Job Location – Bhubaneshwar
Education Qualification :
NPCC is in urgent need of 04 Nos of Site Engineer (Civil) on contract basis for different ongoing projects in the zone.
1. Name of the Post: Site Engineer (C)
2. Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.33,750.00 with Annual Increment of Rs.500/- (The employer’s contribution towards provident Fund @12% & medical Allowance of Rs.1250/- per month would be paid by the company)
3. Educational Qualification& Experience.: B. Tech.(Civil)
4. No of Posts: 04
5. The tenure of the selected candidates will be for a period of 01 (One) year and extension of contractual engagement would be given considering the requirement of the Corporation and performance of the individual.
6. Advt. No. 500020/CE/Recruitment/464 Dated :30.07.2021
Upper age 40 years as on 30.06.2021.
1. Mere appearance for walk in interview will not confer right for claiming appointment.
2. All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
4. The candidates must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as on 30.06.2021), issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of walk in Interview.
5. The candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of walk in Interview from their employer.
6. Candidates having work experience in Private Sector organizations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company having details of the Company. ReadMore
Source : govtjobsmelaShare: