MHRD Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) inviting applications for the positions of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade D, Multi Tasking Staff.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 31st, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Lower Division Clerk – 02 Posts
Stenographer Grade D – 02 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff – 05 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
Lower Division Clerk –
1. Subject: Filling up of vacancies in various posts on deputation basis in the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions (NCMEI), New Delhi, a Statutory Body created under an Act of Parliament — Calling for applications – regarding
2. The undersigned is directed to state that the Central Government (Ministry of HRD) in exercise of the powers conferred by the Section 6 of the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions Act, 2004 (2 of 2005) has framed and issued the Notification dated 12.7.2016 relating to National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions (Group-A, Group-B and Group-C posts) Recruitment Rules, 2016, which was published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) on 13.7.2016. Accordingly, the Centra) Government (Ministry of HRD) proposes to fill up vacancies in various posts on deputation basis in the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions (NCMEI), New Delhi, a Statutory Body created under an Act of Parliament under Ministry of Human Resource Development, the details of which along with their eligibility criteria are given as under:-
3. Period of deputation: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
4. Lower Division Clerk: Officers under the Central or State Governments or Union Territory administrations or Universities or Recognized research institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous organizations:- holding the analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
5. Pay Scale: Rs.5200- 20200/- (PB-I) Grade Pay Rs.1,900
6. Classification of post: General Central Service, Group C Non- Gazetted, Ministerial
Age: The maximum age-limit for appointment on deputation basis shall not be exceeding fifty-six (56) years as on the closing date of receipt of applications…Read more>>