Indian Coast Guard Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Indian Coast Guard inviting applications for the positions of Navik.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 02nd, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Navik – 260
1. Position: Navik (General Duty)
2. Educational Qualification. 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (5% relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained Ist , IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship
Age: Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
1. Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
2. Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
3. Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
4. Request for change of examination Centre/date will not be entertained.
5. All original certificates and mark sheets produced at the time of written test will be returned to candidate post verification.
6. The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
1. Three copies of pre-filled online e-admit card with latest photograph affixed.
2. Two copies of application form.
3. Original class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
4. Original class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet. (12th class aggregate marksshall be calculated as best / highest five including Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subject).
5. Candidates who are perusing higher education can submit self attested photo copies of 12th class marks sheet and pass certificate. Candidates perusing higher education are also required to produce duly signed certificate by head of Registrar / chancellor clearly indicating list of original certificate held. Provisional pass certificate (12th class ) will be accepted in case state boards are late in issue of original certificates, subject to production of original pass certificate at INS Chilka before induction in Indian Coast Guard.
6. Original Caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
7. Original Caste (if applicable)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
8. The permanent address and domicile of the candidate should be of the same place/state. However, in case of candidates from Assam, a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) as issued by Govt. of Assam or similar certificate bydistrict administration, in lieu of standard domicile certificate will be accepted for the purpose of appearing in written examination/PFT/Initial Medicals. However, candidates from Assam has to produce a domicile certificate before induction at INS Chilka.
9. Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ Voter I-Card, PanmCard, School/ College ID-Card or any other photo identity proof.
10. In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections). Further, in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
1. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
2. The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
3. The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally coversubjects such as Maths, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of English upto 12th standard, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning etc…Read more>>