Income Tax 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. Customs and Central Excise Settlement Commission, Mumbai inviting applications for the positions of Administrative Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 13th June, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Administrative Officer – 01 Post
Job Location – Mumbai
Education Qualification :
Subject: Filling up of the post of Administrative Officer in the Customs & Central Excise Settlement Commission, Additional Bench, Mumbai – Regarding.
It is proposed to fill up the post of Administrative Officer in Level-ll of the Pay Matrix (Rs.67700-208700) in the Customs and Central Excise Settlement Commission, Additional Bench, Mumbai on Deputation (including short-term contract)/ Absorption basis on the following terms & conditions:
1. Post Name: Administrative Officer
2. Pay Matrix (Rs.67700-208700)
3. Eligibility Conditions: Officers under the Central or State Governments or Union Territory administration or Universities or Recognized Research institutions or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings:
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the Parent Cadre/ Department; or
(ii) With 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39I00/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- (Pay level-IO) or Equivalent in the Parent cadre or Department; or
(iii) With Seven years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Band-2, Rs.9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (Pay level-7) or equivalent in the parent cadre of Department; and
4. Possessing the following qualification and experience: –
(i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
(ii) Five years’ experience in Accounts, Administration, Establishment work in a Government office or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous body or statutory organization.
5. Officers from only Central or State Governments shall be eligible for consideration for absorption…Read more>>