Department of Biotechnology 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. Department of Biotechnology inviting applications for the Consultant. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on Feb 03rd, 2021.
Post and Vacancies:
Consultant – 01 Post
1. Engagement of Consultants (Scientific) in the Department of Biotechnology – reg.
2. The Department of Biotechnology (DBT) invites applications from Professionals (including retired Government Officers) for engagement of Consultants (Scientific) on contract basis, initially for a period of one year from the date of engagement which may be extended by another one year, subject to the need of the Department and satisfactory performance. Prospective candidates need to apply with the credentials and their applications will be screened before interview.
1. Name of position: Consultants (Scientific)
2. Number of positions: 03
3. Method of recmitment: Contract Basis
4. Remuneration (per month): Rs 80,000/- (Fixed), No other allowances will be admissible.
5. Education qualification: Professional having Ph.D. Degree in the field of Biotechnology or Life Sciences or Veterinary Science from a recognised University.
6. Experience: Consultants should be professionals having a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant subject with minimum of fifteen years’ post-qualificationexperience in the requisite field. The work experience requirement may be relaxed in exceptional cases in respect of the deserving candidates….Read More>>