CBEC Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Central Board of Excise and Customs CBEC inviting applications for the positions of Staff Car Driver.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 27th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Staff Car Driver – 32
1. Position: Staff Car Driver
2. Essential Qualification: Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars. Experience of driving of motor car for at least three (3) years. and 10th Class pass from a recognised Board or equivalent
3. Salary: 19,000 – 63,200
Age: 18 to 27 years (Direct Recruitment by Direct open Competitive Examination)
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs,New Custom House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai
1. Application must be signed by the Candidate and accompanied with
2. Photocopies of the following certificates self attested by the candidate i) Age proof, ii) Educational Qualification. iii) Driving Experience Certificate, iv) Driving Licence Extract/photocopy, v) SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format for appointment to posts under the Government of India.
3. Two copies Of passport size photographs self attested by the candidate. One should be pasted on the application and the other should be attached with the application form.
4. Selection will be on the basis Of written examination/ followed by the driving test and their knowledge about motor mechanism. which will be conducted by a duly constituted Committee. However, if the number of application received is large , then the appointing authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose Of short listing Of the candidates for selection tests.
The selection Of the candidate will be based on written examination (multi lingual i.e. English, Hindi, Local State language) and followed by the driving test and their knowledge about motor mechanism as per the Central Board Of Excise and Customs (Staff Car Drivers, Group •C’ Posts) Recruitment Rules, 2017…Read more>>