Last Date for Submission of Application is on 07th December 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Engineer – 08 Posts
Supervisor – 08 Posts
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region is looking for experienced Engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for a period of 02 (Two) years at their Project Sites in India as per positions below: –
Advertisement No. PSWR-01/2021
1. Name of the Post: Engineer (FTA-Civil)
2. No of Post: 08
3. Educational Qualification: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
4. Work Experience & Capabilities: Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience in the following area:
5. Experience: Experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.
6. Capabilities: Project Execution capabilities with good ability on project planning, problem solving, time and resource management and decision making. Good Computer knowledge on MS Office, Auto CAD, MS Project…Read more>>