Air India Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Air India inviting applications for the positions of Cabin Crew.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Walk-In Interview Date: 04/12/2019 – 06/12/2019
Post and Vacancies:
Cabin Crew – 30
Walk-in Interview for the post of Cabin Crew. This recruitment drive is only for Female Cabin Crew
1. Minimum Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
2. Experience : Minimum 1 Year of experience as Cabin Crew in B737 NG/ MAX Fleet (from the date of release for solo flying) Cabin Crew Competency Card should be valid with all applicable drills and training as on 01st January, 2020.
3. Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10, 000/-per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.36,630/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed payoff Rs. 18,630/-and Rs.18,000/-as Flying Allowance for 60 hours of flying in a month. The flying allowance will be payable for the actual number of hours flown in a month as per the rates applicable”
Age: 30 Years.
1. Chennai Date: 4th December 2019 Time: 09.00am to 03.00 pm Venue: Air India Ltd, Airlines House, Theni Highway (Opp. Honda Showroom), Adjacent Meenambakkam Metro, Meenambakkam, Chennai- 600 027
2. Bangalore Date: 6th December 2019 Time: 09.00am to 03.00 pm Venue: Air India Ltd, Kempegowda International Airports Ltd, Alpha III Building, 1ST Floor, Devanahalli, Bengaluru- 560300…Read more>>