AADHAAR Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Section Officer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 31st, 2019.
Post and Vacancies:
Assistant Section Officer – Various
Vacancy Circular for the post Of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) on deputation in UIDAI. RO. Bengaluru.
1. Position: Assistant Section Officer
2. Eligibility: Holding analogous post in the parent cadre in the same Pay Matrix Level-6/pre-revised Pay scale Rs.9300-34800 GP 4200 OR Having five years of regular service in the pay matrix level-4/pre-revised Pay scale of Rs.5200- 20200 + GP Rs.2400/-.
3. Desirable Experience: Excellent noting drafting, typing skills, proficiency in handling Computers with Excellent Computer skills. Experience in handling cash, Finance/Accounts/Administrative/HR Establishment matters/Legal/budget/policy matters/implementation or Government Schemes etc.
4. Period and other terms and conditions of deputation: The initial period Of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period Of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay.ll) dated The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the DoPT’s aforementioned O.M of 17-06.2010 and Government of India’s instructions issued from time to time on the subject.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Khanija Bhavan, No.49, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Race Course Road. Bengaluru — 560 001.
1. Application in prescribed proforma
2. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
3. Statement giving details of Major/Minor penalties. imposed upon the Officer. if any, during the last ten (10) years
4. Vigilance Clearance/ lntegrity Certificate
5. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent…Read more>>