SSC Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of 1102 Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department. Apply Online before 14 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : F.No.3-1/2017-P&P-I
SSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientific Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 1102 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- NOTE : The qualifying Degree or diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 04.08.2017
- Age of Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years & PH Category 10 years
Job Location : All India
SSC Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination & Skill test.
SSC Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 18.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.07.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 14.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 18.08.201
Source by sarkarinaukridaily..