The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for CRP VI Group A Officer Scale I, II, III Posts. IBPS has announced the notification for 15336 posts. Candidates waiting for IBPS RRB CWE VI Notification 2017 can send their online applications through IBPS Official website, ibps.in. Candidates can check the IBPS CWE VI eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, important dates and other important details from the following article.
IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment Notification 2017 for 15336 Jobs Released: Check eligibility criteria, application process, important dates
The IBPS Notification for CRP Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant Vacancies has been announced recently. Candidates can utilise the opportunity by applying for these posts. Interested aspirants can apply for these posts through IBPS website, ibps.in within 24th July to 14th August 2017. Candidates shortlisted in the selection process can get a job in 56 Regional Rural Banks in India.
IBPS annually releases various notifications for recruitment of suitable personnel in various public-sector banks such as RBI, NABARD, SBI and Associated Banks, LIC, SIDBI and others. A huge number of aspirants aiming for bank jobs can stay tuned to the IBPS Official portal for latest recruitment notifications. The IBPS has recently released the RRB CWE VI Notification for 15336 Officer Scale I, II, III CRP Vacancies.
Candidates seeking to apply for these posts must have a graduate degree from any of the colleges/universities. Candidate’s age limit must be in between 21 to 40 years and Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Interested hopefuls can apply through online. Candidates belonging to the general category will have to pay Rs 600 as application fee and SC, ST, EXSM, and PWD Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 100. Candidates can pay the application fee through online only.
The IBPS selection process includes Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview Rounds. Candidates need to qualify for each phase to continue for the next phase.
Steps to Apply for IBPS RRB Jobs 2017
- in – Is the IBPS official website
- On the homepage CRP VI Officer Notification 2017
- Click on the Apply Online link after going through the details
- Fill the details as given and upload the photo and Signature
- Then click on Submit button
- Download the application form and take a print out for further reference
IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017 – Important Details
|Organisation Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Post||Officer Scale (I, II, III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.08.2017
- Download of Call Letter for Prelims Examination: August & Sep 2017
Online Examination – Preliminary Date:
- Officer Scale-I: 09.09.2017, 10.09.2017 and 16.09.2017
- Officer Assistant: 17.09.2017, 23.09.2017 and 24.09.2017
Source by observer..Share: